Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19009 Hubbard Road, East Moline
Magnificent estate with grand entrance. This is a rare opportunity as this has never been on the market! Front features Pergola circular driveway to triple attached garage spaces on the left wing. This estate was built with pride & craftsmanship, no details or expenses spared. Main home has approx 8000 SF of living space & has separate custom built 62 x 45 executive bldg w/state of the art showroom & executive style suite upstairs w/approx 2800 SF. Beautiful separate drive, just down the hill along retained wall. Lots of time & attention to details on all, well-manicured landscaping. Lots of amenities thru-out (see attached doc.) all nestled on 9.09 acres. Main home has 4 spacious BRs & 4 baths & Sauna. Suite has 3 BRs & 3 baths, totaling 7 BRs & 7 baths. 3 decks off main home to include walkout lower level w/under & above deck overlooking spectacular 25x50 swimming pool, pool bldg & acreage. Fully loaded outdoor patio kitchen incl grill, granite on top of stone & stone fire pit.
- MLS® #4184407
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,981
- Year Built1982
- AmenitiesPool/In Ground
- Parking Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outbuilding(s), Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Rolling, Pond
- Days on Website12
- Address19009 Hubbard Road
- AreaUpper Rock Island County
- CityEast Moline
- CountyRock Island
- Zip Code61244
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener (s), Sauna, Built-In Bar, Cable TV Available, Ceilings/Cath or Vault, Wet Bar, Granite Counter Top
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Softener - Owned, Other Appliances
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Room, Wood Burning, Family Room, Other Fireplace
- Listing AgentPeggy Laud
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Cornelis-simpson, Inc.
© 2017 Quad City Area Realtor Association. All rights reserved. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2017 at 7:08pm CDT.