Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1473 170th Street, Aledo
Country living at its best! Beautiful 3 bedroom home on 5 acres, heated attached garage, heated workshop in out building, heated floor in family and den. 12 x 12 deck off living/dining combo, beautiful stone fireplace in family room. Insulated deer stand and propane heater to stay with. 36 x 46 Shed. 24 hour notice to show!!
- MLS® #4198517
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,288
- Year Built2000
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Off-Street Parking
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outbuilding(s)
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Rolling
- Days on Website43
- Address1473 170th Street
- AreaMercer County
- Zip Code61231
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet (s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingPropane, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Lighter, Family Room
- ElementaryMERCER COUNTY ELEMENTARY
- MiddleMERCER COUNTY JUNIOR HIGH
- HighMercer County
- Listing AgentStarr Fell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Greater Quad Cities
© 2019 Quad City Area Realtor Association. All rights reserved. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 3:53pm CST.